Finn & Ginny’s parents are lost back in time, and the two young twins have decided to go back to early America to find them. Their search takes the twins to the Mayflower where they discover that the Pilgrims had far more adventures than they had ever realized.
Tag Archives: kindle
Amazon is offering a free Kindle Download for a Absolutely Organize Your Family by Debbie Lillard. I am not sure how long this book will be offered for free, so grab yours today. You can’t “click to look inside” on the icon below, but you can on Amazon.
Here is a product description:
Struggle Less and Savor More
Managing a family is no easy task. There are school projects to supervise, a constant deluge of laundry and toys to deal with, and after-school activities to drive to every night. It makes you wish you had an instruction manual to help you keep it all together—well, now you do!
Absolutely Organize Your Family is full of practical and effective solutions for all of your family’s organizational challenges. Debbie Lillard, professional organizer, mother of three and author of the popular book Absolutely Organized, offers all new “Absolutes of Organizing Your Family” tips to help you gain and maintain order in three key areas of your family life: Schedules, belongings and spaces. Inside you’ll find:
• Solutions for overcrowded and out-of-control schedules
• Advice on establishing morning, evening, and bedtime routines
• Strategies for organizing toys, collections, artwork, photographs, and more
• Ways to keep closets and dressers in order even in the midst of growth spurts
• Help for your child’s schoolbag, desk, and locker
• Methods of keeping bedrooms organized
• Ideas for creating a homework area to improve study habits.
Spend less time struggling to keep up and more time savoring everyday moments with your family. Start your family’s organizational makeover today.</p
About the Author