Whether you are an absolute newbie blogger, or have had a blog for a while but want to improve it and grow your audience, BlogWritingCourse.com is your source for blogging how-to’s! Head to BWC.com for TONS of free blogging info, and even a completely free automated Intro to Blogging course. Then, if you decide blogging is for you, BlogWritingCourse.com offers Blogging 101 - – an eight-week, self-propelled, comprehensive course that will guide you through all the basics of creating and establishing your new blog. The units covered in the Blogging 101 curriculum include:
- Introduction to Blogging (all the basics for the beginning blogger)
- Laying Your Cards On The Table (blog titles, platforms, and start-up instructions)
- It’s All About Me (blogging safety, “About Me” pages, and blog design)
- Build That Content and Make It Snazzy (writing quality posts, commenting, and adding media)
- It’s The Little Things That Count (sidebars, widgets, categories, and static pages)
- Mi Blog es Su Blog – – Building Community (growing a readership, blog promotion, and blogrolls)
- Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained (more blog promotion strategies and making money with your blog)
- Looking Back and Looking Forward (tips and strategies for continuing to grow your blog after the course)
When you have completed the Blogging 101 course, you will have not only learned the basics of blogging, but you will have your VERY OWN BLOG, several quality posts, and very possibly a growing following of readers! Whether you are a mom wanting to chronicle your family’s exploits, an entrepreneur who wants a place to showcase their new business, a middle or high schooler who is looking for an interactive writing platform, or anyone who simply wants to explore themselves and the world around them more deeply, Blogging 101 is ready to help you accomplish your blogging goals.
I am a course alumni and LOVED the course! Leave a comment listing the top 3 reasons you want to take the course. For an extra entry, follow BWC on twitter @blogwritingcourse.